As everybody knows, we r supposed to relax after PSLE... Well, it did not go very well for me. I now crave for homework and assignments. Last time everybody used to complain that too much homework, now hav 0 homework. You know how annoying it is not to do anything. I dun hav anything to do on the com. I m free to use it day or nite. Now I m still feeling very bored. I m trying to print out the powerpoint slides but somehow cannot. All we do at school now is watch movies and do non-core subjects. So boring but tmrw is different! Tmrw morning we play badminton for dunno how many periods and den we go and do treasure hunt!!! WHEEEEE!!!! I m quite excited abt it I guess. Today also saw a tiny snake at school. Dun think its dangerous though. People were like crowding around the place near the basketball court. I wan to go n play doubles with Mrs Raymond* n Mrs Lee*, if possible...
Now i m going to continue hunting to find more pple to help me print the slides out. Have a fantastic evening!
P.S. Names may have been changed to protect the identity of the person(Same goes to all the names ever mentioned though those hu r my friends will noe the truth)
No comments:
Post a Comment