Monday, March 15, 2010

Things that happened put in a random fashion

Gosh... How I hate the school holidays... Its so boring u noe? Anyway, last saturday, which was 13 March, Swiss Choir go perform at Millenia Walk. I guess it was ok but my dad commented that our performance was much better than the others before... That makes me so proud.. I LUV SWISS CHOIR. I dunno why but i'm having my so-called "first love" with CHOIR. Weird isn't it... L8r I'm going to upload some photos from Millenia Walk if I knew how =)

School has been ok ok so far. Din fail any subjects... But didn't score too well for many so I've decided to try my hardest again for my progress report. I will SUCCEED !!!!  So far I'm not busy at all. Monday I have Maths Olympiad, Tuesday I have CHOIR, Wednesday have peer tutoring, Thursday I dun have anything at all and Friday have CHOIR( which is my favourite) Do u notice how I can't stop writing CHOIR in caps?? That shows how much I LUV CHOIR. Its so fun and hav many nice n hype seniors. I m currently in Alto 2(officially) but Mr Wilson(the Instructor) said that I was a yoyo[which means that I cud take more than 1 section] for Alto 1, Alto 2 n Sop 2. But all in all, I still luv ALTO 2... (more than the rest by a bit more)

Last nite I stayed up until abt 1[ way more than I usually stay up to on other nites] trying to figure out how to upload photos on FaceBook. I think I might be addicted to it but i'm not so sure... Btw I dun think i'm so close to sarah anymore... its upsetting but i guess things happen for a reason...   Pple who noe me plz add me on fb coz i wanna know more frenz.

Choir Seniors u rock!!! i dunno why i just typed that out... Man, do I luv CHOIR. Shoot, gotta stop doing that b4 pple think i'm crazy... Anyway, does anybody noe how to put up a tag? pls help i dunno how but erm.. help plz...

p.s watch REC 2 on youtube... very scary =)

Luvs,
xoxoxo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment