I haven't blogged in a few months I know. Been busy and what not. Guess what. I joined softball again. Hopefully, this time it'll work out. The main reason, however, is that I just didn't have the feeling. It's been a while. Dang. Hope I can remember how I used to blog.
Anyways, updates on stuffs. I'm doing quite well in volleyball. As for academics not too bad. Passable, but not doing that great.
Yesterday, a van burst into flames in the carpark below my house. I could hear the explosion. It was not easy calming myself down. It was such a terrible feeling. Pillars of billowing smoke rose up to the high heavens. The air was thick and smoky. The Rhino arrived in no time at all. In 3 minutes, the rhino and the police came. After around half an hour, the police tapes were removed. I didn't think it'll happen so quickly. So efficient. I don't think there was any casualty. What remained from this incident was the mere skeleton of the vehicle and marks on the walls. I was glad that the heat wasn't enough to ignite the whole carpark ablaze. That would have been many casualties...
Asides all that, I have kept with me tons pieces of paper containing all my heinous thoughts. I don't know what to do with them. I'm tired of feeling this way. I feel so useless. I can't even guide my sister well. I really don't know what to do with my life. I have no ambition. No nothing. Jack of all trades, but master of none. It's really crappy. Sigh. What can I do now ?
Teacher's day is just round the corner and I can't help but feel a tad sad. I like my form teacher. She's nice. But Miss Mia is leaving... So yeah. I don't know. My form teacher is charming and witty. Why doesn't she have a boyfriend yet ? You know, I want to be her friend. Not as a student, but a friend. But of course. I'm almost half her age. She probably has better options. I'm sorry that I don't tell you anything. Not telling anyone anything anymore. Cause if this problem is for me, I probably have the resources to contain it. I'm sorry. But gradually, these things do cause me pain. I'm sorry. I don't want to do anything anymore. I'm tired and when the time is right, you won't see me no more.
Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't blog. It's probably not my thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment