I feel so sad coz I can't see my primary school frenz....[For another 1 month only lah] I feel so bored coz I got nothing to do except facebook... I feel apologetic to Beatrice(I din mean for you to break off all contacts with me... I was just momentarily freaked out that you, of all people saw my blog) I want to ride in a convertible Ferrari... I want to stay in Choir with all my seniors for the rest of eternity... tts all I guess.(-_-)lll
I wanna stay in Swiss for at least one more year, I wanna go to the same school as my old frenz too... I wanna stay wherever I am now... I dun wanna leave Swiss. This a possible early goodbye... thank goodness no one ever comes to my blog coz what I'm gonna write is heartbreaking and shocking even for me too...
Okay, so here it goes...
I might be moving to another part of Sing... I'll miss my school but there's a high chance that I wud be transferring too... We hav bought the house and plan to move in by term 3... Its sad but mostly true, though this is still a plan so it might not be confirmed yet.
There... I said it...
I feel upset too. I miss Swiss Choir, I miss my seniors, I miss my frenz... but obviously I miss most is Choir. If you see from the previous post, it should tell you how much I love Swiss Choir... LOL.
This is futile... never mind already lah.
I will keep in touch with my dear seniors and frenz. I still <3 them. I will never forget you...
xoxo
(*~*) =(
Remember this is still not confirmed yet... but most likely gonna happen anyway... so early goodbye to all that I love...
this entry ended on a sad note~~
No comments:
Post a Comment