Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recent Updates...

Recently I shift houses halfway across tiny Singapore. To the central.... Really, What could be worse? Now, I have to make new frenz and leave the past behind me... I wud seriously think this wud be better if we hadn't bought it... Lolz. Nvm. Keep looking forward. I have gotta keep the past in the past. Like how I put XT death in the past. How I emigrated frm Indonesia. How I made new frenz in sec school. Wow. I have done a lot of things since the last update. Now, closing to the end of June Holidays, I wondered if I could adapt fast enough to the change in time for school.

I miss alot of stuff like the old house.(This is the last night I'll be there) My frenz. My school. My CCA. My seniors. My precious memories hidden in various crooks and crannies in this part of busy Singapore. Sometimes I wonder, is the only thing binding us together is the fact that we are all humans. Hmm... If this is true, It must be a cruel world we live in. If u could see frm my previous posts, I love Choir, my cca, so much... *sigh* if only i dun hav to live it. How wonderful wud that be?

Sometimes I aspire to be an author, to inspire the world with the English taught by my English teachers. Despite all that, I hope that my new frenz wud be kind and friendly in my new school. :D

My Final Words to swiss pple:

Wow. If any body were to be reading this frm swiss, i wud be so surprised. Nv did I exppect someone there wud read this piece of trash I write about. Despite all that, I can tell U that it has had been my pleasure going into ur school, learning the basics of secondary life for 6 months. I will thank my dear friends so sincerely for giving me an enjoyable life. and my seniors for being there... I wud love to go back n wud do so when I hav the chance. Please do not forget just as how I wud not forget u... May we meet again at some junction of our lives and remain as frenz. I will miss u Swiss... No matter wherever I go, U'll never be forgotten... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment