Hellos :D Long time no update. Heheh :D Today is 25 March 2011 :D I am so happy-ish cause I am watching Hello Baby.Wow. Its so funny. My sis hear me laugh say I like crazy already ... LOL. Anyways, I remembered that I have a blog and decide to let you guys have some recommendations:
-Hello Baby SHINee
- Pi Li MIT
- Hot Shot
-Down with Love
-Hi My Sweetheart
These are the ones that I happen to remember... Haiz.. I love shows, its just that I no longer have the time to watch. I still do whenever I can but its not that often anymore. Anyways, I recently injured my hand. (cuz I never do warm up properly) Now whenever there is a pain wave( just like Zombie vs Plants) it comes straight through the elbow downwards. Damn pain. Last Wednesday I cried cause I play Vball and when I serve it hurts damn pain so like yeah. I CRIED. Man, how embarrassing... Now I can't do sports cause my friends don't let me, scared I injured my hand and cannot play during the July Tournament...
I have 2 CCAs the last time I checked and now, I have an expiry date for one of them. :( For softball, I can only play until we finish the nationals then I say good bye... :( Aww. So sad right? Still, I love it and would still want to play it again and again in the future :)
Haiz. Back to the most important thing. My arm.(Okay lah... Not so important. But still...) It was swollen. On Wednesday and Thursday. On Wednesday, it was like swollen and bluish. Haiz. They didn't let me play in the last few points for volleyball :( So sad. On thursday, softball people like CAPTAIN, didn't allow to touch almost anything. I was bored. To death. X.X Heheh. I know that they're doing this for my own good but still I want to play. I can do it. Trust me. I can play and improve and still be able to play during the tournaments. Seriously. Have faith dudes, and dudettes. :) I can do it. Jiayous!!!
Well, time is short. Imma gonna go back watch my Hello Baby and laugh at their antics :D Good bye. :)
Cheeseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment