Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Growing up.

Seems like Imma gonna die soon. Metaphorically speaking of course. :)

In the short period of time since I last posted, I've got a new best friend, namely Han Qin En. :D (damn happy about that fact :D) She's nice, awesome and reminds me of Sarah. <3 I miss Sarah, and I kinda see a bit of Sarah in QinEn. <33

I am growing up. Turning 14 in about 1 month. Wow. So MUCH longer till my birthday.. :D Well, its like 9.30pm. On a school night. :D Mommy is out celebrating Ci Icha's Bday while I, due to lack of phone life (battery), am at home trying to get to sleep. :D

I don't feel very happy nowadays. I don't know why. Today I found out I wasn't captain. So sad. Anyways, I'll try harder next year :) VOLLEYBALL, I'LL NEVER QUIT. NO MATTER WHAT. :D Softball, I love you too, but unfortunately, I am attached physically and emotionally to Volleyball. I am sorry... :)

Moody-ness is very critical in growing up. Seriously. I love it how you get special privileges and all but still, you have responsibilities and your mindset starts to change... Pfft. How I wish I could go back to kindergarten, where the hardest choice was deciding the colours needed to colour a picture... :)

I miss a lot of stuff from my childhood. Haiz. I was thinking, how this blog is kinda unknown... :) Well, its an online diary right? I write my feelings inside it right? I am doing it the correct way then? :D I hope so.

Btw, before I end this post, I just decided to let you know that... Umm... I wanna have my new story blog. Its my blog where I write stories. Idon't know what but I'll figure something out. :) Anyway its late. Gotta sleep soon. Nights.

<3 and xoxoxoxoxo to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment