Today. Was. Mundane. :( Bored beyond imagination. Disturbed and creeped out by the number of people going to a single rally. I know that next Saturday was like polling day... But still... Do you really need how many thousand people to occupy the parking lots? We had a hard time going home. >:( Terrible. Haiz.
Anyways, I love it how this blog is like unknown. HEHEHEHEH. Cause I keep on changing the name of the URL and stuffs. It seems weird how life evolves. Think about it. At some point in time, you would have bound to feel unwanted, maybe even rejected by the community. Then, depressive. But after confiding in someone you trust, you are fuelled by joy and suddenly, you feel happy. I guess it's kinda like mood swing huh. But it's your friends who give you moral support and help.
I really like having friends. They are valuable and to me, they are the best kinds of counsellors there are in the whole wide world. I love them a lot and I'll never leave them by choice. Really. I love you guys. :D
Cheeseball.
No comments:
Post a Comment