I am fucked up. I don't like her. Damn it. I was great friends with her before. Fuck. Don't let me see your fucking face. Knn. I swear. Seriously. I was best friends with Alyaa okay. I can swear. I was too nice. I fucking swear bitch. You know what? Next time, well, there won't be no next time. You know who I'm talking about okay. If you see this, best we don't meet. You have Alyaa. I was too nice. I let go of something so dear to me. I was nice. I was being fair cause you were friends first. I let go cause I didn't want her to be in the middle. I was being nice okay. I let go too soon. I want her back. You bitch. I just wanted you guys to be happy. Even if we meet, you don't have move away do far. Seriously. You made me damn pissed. I mean. I gave her up. I was so nice. I lost so many friends too. I swear. I won't be so nice anymore. Asshole. Don't know how to appreciate. I don't wanna see you guys anymore. I've given up on Alyaa and everyone else. Just let me have one more day with Andrea. That's the only thing I miss.
One thing I don't understand is that you don't have twitter. How the hell did you know about my tweet ? Got spy is it ? Confirm from the other class I say to you. I can roughly guess who. Bitch. I didn't actually hate you, I said it cause I was kinda pissed off by seeing you guys together. Made me more pissed off after you walk away. Then me fucking pissed off by time you guys walked away. Damn it. Now, after see your status, I hate you more. Like seriously.
I won't have anything to do with them anymore. Swear. I won't text, won't see, won't care. Sorry bitch your name ain't in my dictionary. Fuck you. _|_
Well. I don't want bother with you guys. But watch it. I'm starting to hate all of you. Oh. In case you haven't noticed, I take friendships very carefully and treasure them. Be careful. You might just ... Oh well. I have an amazing imagination. Haha. See you bitches eating my dust ~ Now it's no longer more than one. Suck on it cunts and twats. Don't care who anymore. To me, you're all dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment