Friday, November 4, 2011

Volleyball today.

Sigh. Today we played volleyball at ZHPS. I was kinda happy and excited before that ~ But then I was kinda depressed after. I was like so sad. Cause we played with jerks. Damn. I don't like them. I don't like Zhonghua kids. My sister was bullied last year by jerks from ZhongHua. She was the new kid. I'm like. So upset cause my sister came home crying one day last year. Damn. I'm so sad. Sigh. I remembered that. Sad. And then there was this annoying kid. At the side. He pointed middle finger to one of my teammates. I got fed up. Damn. So pissed. Little kids. So fucked up. :(

Played with Celine today ~ She's so nice ~ :D I LIKE SIAH. SHE'S SO NICE !!! TEEHEE. :D

Awkward though. Before we started to get to know each other~~~ Tralalalalalalalala~~~ :D 

I AM HYPAAAAAHHHHH~ TEEHEE. :D

Sigh. I am going to let all the feelings out tomorrow during training ~ :/ YOU'RE ALL DOOMED ~~~ >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment